måndag 16 maj 2011

tänk att det finns så många hemliga förälskelser och brustna hjärtan där ute.

Här kommer några fina letters to crushes.

You're weird. I like it.


♥ All I want is a partner in crime. And possibly an awesome foosball partner.


♥ Be brave and like me back.


♥ I wish I didn't have to pretend that I'm happy for you and her and instead I could be happy for you and me


♥ Because of you, my heart declared war against my mind. Thanks a lot.


♥ I know you must be a big deal to me when I find myself losing my place in a Harry Potter book because I am thinking of you.

♥ I don't need to flirt, I will seduce you with my awkwardness.

♥ Be my summer fling. And perhaps autumn fling too. Maybe for the winter too, they tend to get so cold and lonely. And while we're at it, why don't you stay over the spring as well. And then maybe for like, I don't know, let's say forever, shall we?

5 kommentarer :

"oroshjärta" Lotte Fernandez sa...

Länge leve hemligheten!

Jeanette sa...

♥ I don't need to flirt, I will seduce you with my awkwardness. Hehe det var nog vad jag fick min pojkvän på fall. Tack snälla du för det fina kommentaren. Den gjorde mig verkligen glad!

IDA - LARSSONSFOTO sa...

SV; Tack! Ja, fotoväggar är nåt speciellt, gillar de! :)

Sofia i London sa...

jättefint!

Jessica sa...

Haha åh, den nästnäst sista var ju superfin. Fint i allmänhet!